Any adult who plans on working or volunteering with children in any capacity in the Catholic Church or Saint Ignatius Parish MUST complete safe environment training through Safe Parish.
See directions below. Click the links on the right for more detailed picture based instructions.
SafeParish Registration Process:
- Go to this website and click “Register”
- Enter Password: protectcincy
- Select “St. Ignatius Loyola – Cincinnati”
- Select volunteer (Or Employee if applicable)
- Enter Personal Information
- Continue to follow the prompts to complete the online background check and complete the full video training online.
- When it comes time to PAY for the background check volunteers who offer sustained service to our parish are eligible for the cost of the background check to be covered by the parish. If that is the case please contact Emily Branscum via email at email@example.com for a token that will serve as individual payment.
Complete Missing Trainings and/or Background Check:
- Go to the AoC Safe Parish website
- Click “Training”
- Click “Due”
- Complete the checklist by clicking the missing items (you will be redirected to what is needed)
- Example: Click “Complete Online Background Check” or “Complete All Training”
- If background check is needed and you are a consistent volunteer with the parish please contact Emily Branscum via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for payment token
- Remember to keep up with quarterly video trainings by repeating this process when prompted via email
Add Saint Ignatius as secondary location in already existing account:
- Login to your Safe parish account
- Click on “My Account”.
- Under the check boxes a small orange link is there that says “Edit Orgs/Roles” click that.
- Click “Add organization” find Saint Ignatius of Loyola, and submit!