Week of Sept. 28 – Oct. 4
Tuesday – Friday
8:30 am (with music)
10:15 am (in Church)
Please be attentive to bulletin, website & flocknote for updates to the weekly Mass Schedule.
Masses no longer require pre-registration.
Here are a few reminders and updates regarding Mass.
• Seats will no longer be assigned for Masses. We ask that you sit in the colored pews that correspond to the Mass color and be sure to socially distance from any other households.
• Those whose schedules allow are encouraged to attend a weekday Mass
Archbishop Schnurr has dispensed Catholics in the Archdiocese of Cincinnati from the obligation of attending Sunday Mass for the foreseeable future. Thus, those who wish to participate in Mass and receive Holy Communion may do so by attending a Mass any day of the week.
Protocols for Mass
Masks will be required to be worn in church
A bandana is adequate as a face mask.
• Must observe social distancing
• Remain in your assigned pew for the entirety of the service
• Omission of envelope collection, holding of hands during Lord’s Prayer and the Sign of Peace
• Holy Communion in the species of the Host will be brought to you in the pew
• At the end of Mass you will be dismissed at which time you should exit church using the same door through which you entered
Keeping the Community Safe
Please STAY HOME if you have :
– symptoms of COVID-19, a cold, the flu or are feeling sick in any way
– contact with someone who may have COVID-19
– are at high risk – those over 60; those with problems such as diabetes, asthma, COPD, high blood pressure, or obesity.
Church Office Hours
Monday – Friday
8 am – 4 pm,
9 am – 1 pm
7 am – 7 pm
Following 7 am weekday Mass.
Wednesday 6-6:45 pm
Thursdays 5 – 7 pm,
Saturday 3 – 4 pm
and by appointment. Penitents are asked to follow the procedure posted in church found HERE. (click)
Adoration will no longer be held on Wednesday in Loyola Hall. It will be held after 7 am Mass until 7 pm on Thursdays starting August 20. Adorers are asked to sanitize their seats when they leave. Saturdays after 7 am Mass until 9am.
Sign Up HERE. (click)