St. Ignatius Preschool
St. Ignatius announces preschool program for 3-, 4-, and 5-year-olds
St. Ignatius Preschool recognizes the unique and God-given potential of each child, leading them in their discovery of faith, and fostering the love of learning. Our Preschool offers a Catholic-based, kindergarten readiness program which will enable children to grow academically, spiritually, physically and emotionally by:
- Teaching children through a Catholic foundation of bible stories and prayer that God loves them and listens to them.
- Instilling in children that we are called to serve one another through service to others.
- Providing an atmosphere where hands on learning and experiential learning are foundations.
- Introducing children to a variety of literature, science, technology, and academic activities.
- Providing children opportunities to further develop fine and gross motor skills through play and planned activities.
- Teaching appropriate peer interactions and self-control through sharing, good manners and cooperation.
- Instilling in the children a sense of self-worth, self-confidence, and the joy of childhood.
- Preparing children for a successful transition to Kindergarten.
Our programs include:
- Phonetic based reading
- Exposure to a variety of literature
- Experiences in science, math and technology
- Sensory and dramatic play
- Prayer times
- Play time and peer interaction
- Christian service opportunities
A limited number of slots are available. First preference will be given to current St. Ignatius families. After openings fill, we will accept names for our wait list. Please see the Admission menu for more information.